MindfulBar is a new bar concept whose mission is to offer a safe, and inclusive alcohol-free space where people can connect and harmonize in a sober and mindful way. MindfulBar will offer thematic nights, live music and events in line with our conscious approach.
Our approach is non-judgmental and holistic with a fundamental commitment to provide an environment that welcomes people without discrimination. We facilitate social change and empowerment of people based on their current needs within our community and society at large.
About the Barman/ Server position
This position is key in the succes of Mindfulbar, this person will be in charge of creating the magic of the project by offering our clients great beverages and awesome Mindful cocktails.
- Prepare free-alcohol cocktails, and serve a large non-alcoholic selection of beverages.
- Interact with and assess customers needs and preferences and make recommendations.
- Plan and present bar menu
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
Requirements & Assets
- Resume and proven working experience as a bartender / server or in restaurant
- Excellent knowledge in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
- Computer literacy
- Bilingual, a third language is a plus
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
- Relevant training certificate (tourism, bar, or experience)
- Comfort working autonomously.
- Deep understanding of MindfulBar mission and vision.
Please apply by submitting your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with “Attn: Barman position” in the subject line. As a company that works to create an alternative to have entertainment without alcohol, by offering a safe space and the empowerment of diverse communities, MindfulBar encourages people who would benefit from the experience of working in an non-alcoholic safe space to apply. We are committed to creating a workplace as diverse as the communities we serve.
Applications will be accepted until a candidate is hired. All candidates will be sent a confirmation that their application was received, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted further. Position start spring 2019.